Flood Water Damage
Flooded! Call Deeds. Big or Small we can Help
Flood Restoration Services will take control of your flood and water removal problems and treat them as if they were our own.
We believe constant communication with all parties involved is just as important as the technical cleanup services we provide. You will always know the status of the water cleanup; we pride ourselves on being proactive with customer concerns. As a result, we have never had an unresolved complaint.
We have experience working in residential areas and in all types of commercial environments, including manufacturing areas, warehouses, healthcare facilities, hotels and office areas.
We make every effort to keep your business up and running while we work, if possible.
Our Water Removal Services:
- Cleaning and organizing of all content.
- Bill your insurance.
- Complete structural drying.
Water Restoration and Clean Up Service: Our Process
- Inspection and Assessment
- Discuss priority areas and needs with the consumer
- Removal of “at risk” items to reduce consequential loss
- Cincinnati water removal and extraction
- Anti-Microbial application
- Set up of a controlled drying system
- Regular monitoring and review of drying
- Mold, odor and corrosion control
- Identification of obvious pre-existing damp areas
- Target drying where appropriate
- Provision of drying charts and certification
- Hauling away of debris
- Completion of comprehensive report for your insurance company so that the claim can be handled quickly.
Other services provided when needed:
- Carpet cleaning or carpet extraction and replacement
- Hardwood floor drying
- Wall/cabinet drying
- Book and document drying (our facility has a document drying chamber for the restoration of sensitive or irreplaceable documents).